Anna Marie

Friday, February 24, 2012

Here We Go Again!

Well, the start of a new blog. I fell off the old one. Frugal Baby is 1 year old today. She has been in a cloth diaper during that time, and has never tasted formula. I have attended the births of 3 other babies during this time, and helped many a mama conquer the barriers of breastfeeding. I am a wife, a doula, a breastfeeding peer counselor, and a Frugal Mama.

At any rate, my name's Yvonne, but you can call me Frugal Mama. Frugal Baby, or Anna Marie, is my bundle of beautiful baby. I am a breastfeeding, babywearing, cloth diapering, make-my-own-baby-food, juicing, Frugal mama. I hope to cover the adventures of breastfeeding, cloth diapering, homesteading, soap-making, candle-making, and all things cloth/reuseable, and DIY right here, and share the breakdown of costs as I go!

Hope you'll join me!

Frugal Mama

Edit: I'm loading a lot of of posts from the old blog here, so bare with me. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment